Webkinz Newz and Chatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Blog Announcement

2 posters

Go down

Cool Blog Announcement Empty Cool Blog Announcement

Post by CPBlog Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Cool Blog Announcement
Hello Penguins!

We hear from a lot of you that you love when Screenhog does his special posts - it's a great idea and so we'll be hearing from a couple different authors on the What's New blog on a regular basis! I will still give updates on a regular basis too! These two penguins have been around Club Penguin for quite a while and they are very excited about talking to you more often.

I'll let each author tell you more about themselves when they post, but here's a brief introduction:

* Screenhog - He has a lot of knowledge and is excited to share some behind the scenes stuff about game, mission and art development.

* Happy77 - She's kept a low profile for a while and she's really excited to talk to you more regularly. She's going to take us behind the scenes too, but in a different way than Screenhog. Happy77 is going to chat with different developers on the team. She'd love to hear ideas about people and projects you'd be interested in knowing more about!

Let us know what you think! We'd love to know any ideas you have to make the blog the best!

In Other News: Check out the new penguins available at North American Toys'R'Us stores:
Cool Blog Announcement Newxmas_pen
Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
CPBlog
CPBlog

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cool Blog Announcement Empty Re: Cool Blog Announcement

Post by Taigan Sloths! Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I saw them At my store!!
I have a book